All manuscripts must be submitted electronically through the e-mail to the editor at
Authors are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
Review and Publication Process
A full double-blind refereeing process is used that comprises the following steps.
- Paper is sent to 3 reviewers for review.
- The reviewers' recommendations determine whether a paper will be accepted/accepted subject to change/subject to resubmission with significant changes / rejected.
- For papers which require changes, the same reviewers will be used to ensure that the quality of the revised paper is acceptable.
- If the paper is accepted by the reviewers, author(s) will be notified to pay the author fee.
- An acceptance letter will be provided after the payment has been made.
- Author/Corresponding Author will be notified about the possible date of publication (online).
- A copy of the article will be published by JBS online and another electronic copy the article will be sent to the author/corresponding author.
The review process takes maximum two to three weeks.
Copyrights for articles published in JBS are retained by JBS, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.
All research papers accepted for publication in JBS will be published free of charge.